Guild of Shepherds & Collies

Home Private: Forums Herding Dogs Looking for Homes BC Mix looking for home with someone who understands her.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Krystle DeVoooght
    Participant

Facts about Jewels

Breed: Border Collie/Labrador Retriever Mix
    Color: Black – With White
    Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
    Sex: Female

Jewels’s Info…
    I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and not good with cats.

Jewels’s Story…
    Hi, my name is Jewels.
    I am house trained and crate trained.
    I do great with dogs around my age and energy level, Not so good with cats, as i’m prey driven and will chase.
    I am a Border Collie Mix, One and a half years old.
    I am still a high energy puppy, so a pet parent or family that is active would be best for me.
    I love having a dog sibling but they should be around my age (1-4) and around my energy level and similar size. They also should be well socialized. (i.e. day camps and dog parks)
    I still get very excited around my people so I’m still working on my OFF cue for jumping so a family with older children is recommended.
    I am a tough cookie (a tom boy of sorts) so an actual fence is best for me.
    I love to zoom zoom and love to play and do agility so a good sized yard would be best.
    I live to learn and work so a family or pet parent who likes training and continuing my education and would be interested in doing agility or dog activities would be best for me.
    I would do best with someone knowledgeable of herding breeds and familiar with prey drive.
    Jewels is spayed, heartworm negative, current on distemper, rabies and bordetella. Adoption fee is $250.

Please visit http://www.furgetusnotrescue.org to fill out an application or email furgetusnotrescue@gmail.com.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.